Video of Novermber 2021 Digital Group Meeting

Budd Churchward WB7FHC

This is the raw video from the November 2021 MBARC Digital Group Meeting.

https://youtu.be/-1R1mkEsjuM

Of special note in this video you will hear a discussion of the new Raspberry Pi OS: "Bullseye" and how it affects the Ham Radio Apps on our Nexus DR-X Digital Radio Crosspatch project. Also we talk about various ham radios that work well for digital radio. (Data! not Digital Voice Radio) This video is unlisted but feel free to share this URL with anyone you think may be interested.