Survey for MBARC meeting presentations

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

MBARC Members:

The MBARC Board would like to survey the MBARC membership about
potential presentations at future MBARC General Meetings.

The assumption, of the moment, is that for the immediate future, MBARC
won't be able to meet in person as government, etc. facilities (such
as the Ferndale Library) will be closed, or if not closed, capacity
limited to such low numbers to make meeting there infeasible. Thus we
will continue to meet via videoconference.

We have put together a survey to find out what the interests are of
MBARC members. The topics listed are a subset of the many, many
presentation topics available via the ARRL Western Washington Section
Speaker's Bureau.

Please take the survey. It's semi-anonymous as we won't know your name
/ callsign unless you tell us. However "Google knows", thus we cannot
promise total complete anonymity.

This survey (Google Forms) is being done from my personal Google
account, on behalf of the MBARC Board.

Click below for survey (sorry for the long URL - it was tested and does work):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12EqlQpvS5LG07utDvXQ3yn94HJ67KOB5Vd0jXZ7_on0/viewform

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

--