Ride Share to Field Day

Joseph Trimble WB7PKY

Good day. I live on the southside of Bellingham In Edgemoor. I’m looking to rideshare with someone in the nearby area to attend and participate in Field day on Saturday only. If you want to share a ride please contact me. I can’t drive because of my degenerating vision problems.

Thank you.

73

--Joseph

Joseph Trimble

WB7PKY/WRKW896

648 Clark Road

Bellingham, WA 98225 U.S.A.

.-- -... --... .--. -.- -.—

Bruce Prior

Hi Joseph --
I just tried phoning you. Did you sort out your transportation puzzle for getting to Field Day tomorrow?
73,
Bruce Prior N7RR
360-332-6046

Good day. I live on the southside of Bellingham In Edgemoor. I’m looking to rideshare with someone in the nearby area to attend and participate in Field day on Saturday only. If you want to share a ride please contact me. I can’t drive because of my degenerating vision problems.

Thank you.

73

--Joseph

Joseph Trimble

WB7PKY/WRKW896

648 Clark Road

Bellingham, WA 98225 U.S.A.

.-- -... --... .--. -.- -.—

Joseph Trimble WB7PKY

Thank you very much for reaching out to me, Bruce. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and helpfulness.

I look forward to our drive, visit, and field day.

And the classic psychoanalyst was Erik Erickson I believe. I attended some of his lectures but disagreed with many of his propositions (not openly though).

With appreciation,

--Joseph

Joseph Trimble

WB7PKY/WRKW896

648 Clark Road

Bellingham, WA 98225 U.S.A.

.-- -... --... .--. -.- -.—

Good day. I live on the southside of Bellingham In Edgemoor. I’m looking to rideshare with someone in the nearby area to attend and participate in Field day on Saturday only. If you want to share a ride please contact me. I can’t drive because of my degenerating vision problems.

Thank you.

73

--Joseph

Joseph Trimble

WB7PKY/WRKW896

648 Clark Road

Bellingham, WA 98225 U.S.A.

Francisco

I Do Not Drive, FOR YEARS MY DAUGHTER AND SON TAKE OUT I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE THAT HAS A ICOM ID5100 WHO KNOWS THIS RADIO

Sent from Mail for Windows