(Recording) MBARC March Zoom Meeting

Ed Bishop AE7QD

        Hi all,

   Right after the meeting I heard some news from Ukraine.  That a old lady knocked down a Russian drone with a jar of pickled tomato's.

   That was a good meeting.  And here is the recording.

   If you missed last nights meeting or if you want to see it again.  Then here are links to the recording.  You can download it in a folder or in a .zip file, your choice.  They are both the same.

   Here are the recordings.  First is the folder of combined files;

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pvprmgtz6r77vjf/AAAzLSeqHM3QRbXSPqv1ZMQYa?dl=0

   Then the .zip;

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxqpn7csvfjwkx5/2022-03-08%2018.59.27%20MBARC%20General%20Zoom%20Meeting.zip?dl=0

   Enjoy and 73s.

--

Ed Bishop   AE7QD
ed@...

Martin Lynam

Thanks, Ed. Sorry I missed the meeting. Something came up.

73

Me

Martin Lynam

Creative Management Concepts