Radio Gear

Ed Bishop AE7QD

Hi all,

Here is a interesting collection of ham gear for sale.  He would like to sell it all at once if possible.  His dad was in the Coast Guard and probably kept things spotless and his mom could use the cash.  No one else in the family is a ham, so he's unable to test it.  Plus the antenna and tower are gone.

Ed Bishop   AE7QD
ed@...
roadbutcher@...
2817 Madrona St.
Bellingham, Wa. 98225-1524
Phone 360 733 6235
Cell 360 739 0770 when turned on

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Radio Gear
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:00:37 -0700
To: president@...

Hello, 

I have some radio gear that belonged to my Dad who passed away last fall.  I wonder if there is anyone who would be interested, but I’m not a ham guy so not sure who to contact. If you have any suggestions that would be great.  Thanks!

Jonathan Huffman 360-815-5086

image0.jpeg

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Jonathan Huffman
360-738-4841 Office
360-815-5086 Mobile

Sent from my mobile phone

Gayland Gump KG7GCF

Christ, I am despising groups.io more and more.  Ed, it would probably more useful to those of us who haven't been hams since sometime in the ancient past if someone would explain what is being shared here and why we should be interested.  I am interested in supporting the widows of silent keys but a bunch of pictures of equipment I've never heard of doesn't motivate me a whole lot.  On the other hand I understand that you could be in the same boat and are just trying to help out a fellow silent key's family.

I'll quit whining now.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 1:26 PM Ed Bishop AE7QD <ed@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Here is a interesting collection of ham gear for sale.  He would like to sell it all at once if possible.  His dad was in the Coast Guard and probably kept things spotless and his mom could use the cash.  No one else in the family is a ham, so he's unable to test it.  Plus the antenna and tower are gone.

Ed Bishop   AE7QD
ed@...
roadbutcher@...
2817 Madrona St.
Phone 360 733 6235

Hello, 

I have some radio gear that belonged to my Dad who passed away last fall.  I wonder if there is anyone who would be interested, but I’m not a ham guy so not sure who to contact. If you have any suggestions that would be great.  Thanks!

image0.jpeg

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Jonathan Huffman
360-738-4841 Office
360-815-5086 Mobile

Kentucky Trauth

GAY Lord Gump.
how dare you to presume to think and speak for me!
get out of my country you snivlin' piece of shit.
WITFAY to define my values, wants, needs or desires?
you nonproducinpapershufflinparasites need to be deported back to pollyannaville
with the rest of the tRUMPtards. 
with best wishes from the "kill a commie for mommy" generation.
73.....semper fi......yes, i feel better now...{;-).

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 7:45 PM Gayland Gump KG7GCF <kg7gcf@...> wrote:
Christ, I am despising groups.io more and more.  Ed, it would probably more useful to those of us who haven't been hams since sometime in the ancient past if someone would explain what is being shared here and why we should be interested.  I am interested in supporting the widows of silent keys but a bunch of pictures of equipment I've never heard of doesn't motivate me a whole lot.  On the other hand I understand that you could be in the same boat and are just trying to help out a fellow silent key's family.

I'll quit whining now.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Hi all,

Ed Bishop   AE7QD
ed@...
roadbutcher@...
2817 Madrona St.
Phone 360 733 6235

Hello, 

I have some radio gear that belonged to my Dad who passed away last fall.  I wonder if there is anyone who would be interested, but I’m not a ham guy so not sure who to contact. If you have any suggestions that would be great.  Thanks!

image0.jpeg

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Jonathan Huffman
360-738-4841 Office
360-815-5086 Mobile

--
YOU MAY ENJOY THIS SITE!

http://1-robert-trauth.pixels.com

Gayland Gump KG7GCF

Kane Tucky, did I touch a nerve?  You're right of course, I should have not assumed that I represent a class of Ham and should have just owned my own ignorance.  I do resent the attribution of any Trump-philia though. 😁

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 11:58 PM Kentucky Trauth <rlkentuckyt@...> wrote:
GAY Lord Gump.
how dare you to presume to think and speak for me!
get out of my country you snivlin' piece of shit.
WITFAY to define my values, wants, needs or desires?
you nonproducinpapershufflinparasites need to be deported back to pollyannaville
with the rest of the tRUMPtards. 
with best wishes from the "kill a commie for mommy" generation.
73.....semper fi......yes, i feel better now...{;-).

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 7:45 PM Gayland Gump KG7GCF <kg7gcf@...> wrote:

I'll quit whining now.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Hi all,

Ed Bishop   AE7QD
ed@...
roadbutcher@...
2817 Madrona St.
Phone 360 733 6235

Hello, 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Jonathan Huffman
360-738-4841 Office
360-815-5086 Mobile

--
YOU MAY ENJOY THIS SITE!

http://1-robert-trauth.pixels.com