Possible Assistance with Kenwood TN-D710GA

Joseph Trimble WB7PKY

Good rainy day all. Because I have nagging vision problems I’m having some difficulty working with my Kenwood. I’m struggling with a possible transmission problem and repeater programming issues. If there is anyone on this MBARC listserve who can assist me please contact me.

Thank you and with appreciation

73

--Joseph

Joseph Trimble

WB7PKY/WRKW896

Bellingham, WA U.S.A.

.-- -... --... .--. -.- -.--

Chris Doutre

Hello Joseph,

I do not have a TN-D710GA, but I have a similar TN-V71A. What is the nature of your problem?

Feel free to contact me off-list at kc9ad@....
73.
Chris KC9AD

Don Poaps

I have a D710 in my Mobile plus I've had programmed D710 for the Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Servive here in BC. There is an IO group for Kenwood D 710

73

Don va7qu/va7dgp

Group Email Addresses

73