(Invitation) MBARC April Zoom Meeting

Ed Bishop AE7QD

     Hi all,

   Here's my invitation version.  The club web site calendar reminder of the meeting will be out soon also.  This one has a copy to our speaker.

   It's the second week of the month.  This is inviting you to the MBARC April 12, 2022 07:00 PM General meeting on Zoom.   (see below)   We hope to make this another good general get together type of meeting.

   So, continuing with Zoom.  We have the usual reports.  And we will up-date you on other ACS groups in the county.

   This month we'll have Mr. Scott Honaker, N7SS, to tell us about programming a radio with CHIRP.  It seems to be a popular subject from our poll, and it seems to get asked about a lot.  So, if you are having trouble with CHIRP, this is the meeting for you.

   We can also go around the Zoom and see if anybody has something they feel needs to be addressed.  And we're getting closer to summer.

   There was still some repeater work to do.  Mainly, Constitution UHF.

   Nothing really new with the web site, but it is filling up.

   I hope to try to answer more help questions from new hams, and anyone else.

   Testing.  We need someone to be the lead organizer.

   The usual "For Sale" virtual table.  Get anything you have, ready to show.  I usually start this early in the meeting so there's time to think.

   I'm also going to start asking if anyone has something they need.

   Again, I think most of the meeting will be a chance to see everybody again, and get caught up on any news.

   Here is the invitation to the meeting,  I hope to see you there.  It's the same ID and Passcode again.  The ID and Passcode will be a permanent one (I think).  So, save this for next time also.  It will be recorded, and I'll send a link for downloading it later.

   You will be on mute when you first join the meeting.  In the bottom left corner of the Zoom window is the on/off buttons for the microphone and video.  Click the video on, and the mic. when you are ready to say something.

Ed Bishop AE7QD is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MBARC General Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting on the second Tuesday
          April 12, 2022 07:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89554002732?pwd=L05vK3ZmTk5oemhXc0xad2tCbjZrQT09

Meeting ID: 895 5400 2732
Passcode: k7skw
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89554002732#,,,,*575333# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89554002732#,,,,*575333# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)