From: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 7:58 PM
To: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io>
Subject: [mbarc] Dues Time - Online payment option.

Happy New Year all.  It is dues renewal time.  Our credit union has added the ability to receive payments via Zelle.  You can send your payment to Dues@...  Main club is $25 and Digital Group is $10.  If I get a payment of $35 I will split the payment into the proper accounts.  PLEASE be sure to put your callsign in the "Notes or Info" field for the Zelle payment so we credit you properly.

73 and thank you!

Brian KNØN - DG Treasurer

Jeff Chowning

Sent fun’s for both groups today.  Industrial credit union (Linda Chowning).
Payment for  Jeff Chowning KJ7VWR.  73

On Jan 13, 2022, at 11:58 AM, Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...> wrote:

Happy New Year all.  It is dues renewal time.  Our credit union has added the ability to receive payments via Zelle.  You can send your payment to Dues@...  Main club is $25 and Digital Group is $10.  If I get a payment of $35 I will split the payment into the proper accounts.  PLEASE be sure to put your callsign in the "Notes or Info" field for the Zelle payment so we credit you properly.

73 and thank you!

Brian KNØN - DG Treasurer

Brian Lawler KN0N

Thanks Jeff!  Bruce- the MBARC $25 dues cover all household licensed members.

73- Brian

--
Brian Lawler (KNØN)  PGP key.

Richard Hanset

Brian,

Please send me an address where I can send a check for my 2022 dues.

73,

Rich Hanset

rhanset@...

5330 Bel West Dr.

Bellingham, WA  98226

==================================

[...]

Dan Patrick

Brian
I bank with ICU, I’d like to pay from within the credit union. Is the clubs account listed as mbarc, or spelled out?
Ki7pma
Dan

On Jan 13, 2022, at 3:31 PM, Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...> wrote:

[...]

Dan- It should be spelled out.  I am not familiar with "in house" transfers, so I hope that works.

EVERYONE-  I should have requested that you please go ahead and fill out the membership form and send a scan (or crisp, clear photo) of it to me at knØn AT comcast.net  (make sure it's a ZERO, not an "oh".  If you are renewing DG member, I don't need it unless your info has changed.  It is VERY important that we get these for new members. The forms are at https://mbarc.groups.io/g/main/wiki/28514

T H A N K   Y O U  !

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 12:02 AM Dan Patrick <dan.patrick507@...> wrote:
[...]

Gayland Gump KG7GCF

Brian,

I've tried repeatedly to use the links that say they'll take me to a membership form for both the main and digital group and they are not working for me.  I am using OS: Fedora, Browser: Firefox.   Windows nor Macs are options here.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 3:35 PM Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...> wrote:
[...]

Rob Sipes KG7GTC

Hi Gayland,

I don't know if anyone got back to you on this or not. But if not, you have to be logged-in on groups.io (and a member of the group) to view any of the files in the files section. I tried it on Firefox on Fedora (Workstation, MATE, and Cinnamon) , and I was able to access the forms without issue.

Once logged in, the direct links to the forms are as follows:

If you or anyone else still has issues accessing the application files, please let us know.

Thanks,

Rob, KG7GTC

Gayland Gump KG7GCF

See the attached document for what I am seeing.  Probably should just do a video screen capture but I don't know how at present and I already did this.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 12:02 AM Rob Sipes KG7GTC <robsipes@...> wrote:
Hi Gayland,

I don't know if anyone got back to you on this or not. But if not, you have to be logged-in on groups.io (and a member of the group) to view any of the files in the files section. I tried it on Firefox on Fedora (Workstation, MATE, and Cinnamon) , and I was able to access the forms without issue.

Once logged in, the direct links to the forms are as follows:

If you or anyone else still has issues accessing the application files, please let us know.

Thanks,

Rob, KG7GTC

Steve AG7GN

I don't see this behavior on Ubuntu 21.10 with the same version of Firefox.

Try this:

Right-click on the "MBARC Main Group Application / Renewal form” link, then select “Save link as…”

I’ve also attached the form if the above doesn’t work.

Steve

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 12:02 AM Rob Sipes KG7GTC <robsipes@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gayland,

I don't know if anyone got back to you on this or not. But if not, you have to be logged-in on groups.io (and a member of the group) to view any of the files in the files section. I tried it on Firefox on Fedora (Workstation, MATE, and Cinnamon) , and I was able to access the forms without issue.

Once logged in, the direct links to the forms are as follows:

• MBARC Main Group Application.pdf
• MBARC Digital Group Application.pdf
If you or anyone else still has issues accessing the application files, please let us know.

Thanks,

Rob, KG7GTC

<MBARC-DUES-Journey.odt>