Club Column Author Guide and Form

Ed Bishop AE7QD

Hi all,

This came out at the first of the month, but I wasn't sure how many people it was sent to.  And I didn't want to re-send for no reason.  The Palmyra presentation at the last general meeting by K6MM was so good, I plum forgot to ask.  But, at the Digital meeting no one saw it.

So, I'm going to forward this, and this can be useful if someone is interested in writing a article for our club, or any other club or organization in Whatcom County.  Please forward to your members.

Ed Bishop   AE7QD
ed@...
roadbutcher@...
2817 Madrona St.
Bellingham, Wa. 98225-1524
Phone 360 733 6235
Cell 360 739 0770 when turned on

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Club Column Author Guide and Form
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 17:32:33 +0000
To: Monte Simpson <Montew7ff@...>

WWA Club leadership,

Here is some information you and your club’s leadership may find useful.

Regards,

Monte, W7FF

WWA SM

From: smlist <smlist-bounces@...> on behalf of Walters, Michael, W8ZY <mwalters@...>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 12:40:52 PM
To: smlist <SMlist@...>
Subject: [smlist:8115] Friday April 22nd 2022

Hello,

Attached is the club spotlight writers guide. This is the guide on just how to write for QST as well as Club Info Form. This file will also be sent to the ACCs for distribution to all clubs as needed. We will also be sending this out to all of the Affiliated Clubs that we can. The hope is that clubs that are interested will work with us to produce the Club Spotlight feature.

Take a look at these items and feel free to distribute the Author Guide as you wish to clubs. This guide can be used by anyone wishing to write for QST and the hope is that there are number of folks wishing to tell their club’s story.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Walters, W8ZY

Field Services Manager

ARRL  The National Association for Amateur Radio®

225 Main Street

Newington CT 06111-1400

860-594-0305

mwalters@...

www.arrl.org