Bellingham Makerspace Amateur Radio Group

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

All:

As of today - Wednesday 2021-12-15, my wife Tina Stroh KD7WSF and I
are no longer associated or involved with the Bellingham Makerspace,
and the Bellingham Makerspace Amateur Radio Group that Tina and I had
been working on for the past several months.

If you have any questions about the Bellingham Makerspace Amateur
Radio Group, or other issues such as Amateur Radio Volunteer
Examination sessions, potential Amateur Radio meetings at the
Bellingham Makerspace, etc. the current contact with the Makerspace
is:

Dan Marshall - dan@bellinghammakerspace.org.

For those that know Tina and I, obviously this is a painful
development. The details are private - please don't ask.

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

Joseph Trimble WB7PKY

I am truly sorry, Steve, to learn it didn't work out for you and Tina at the Makerspace. Their lose in my opinion. Maybe we should start working with the Girl and Boy Scout organizations and other youth groups in the area.
With appreciation,
--Joseph

Joseph Trimble
WB7PKY/WRKW896