From: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io> on behalf of Wes AE6ZM <wesbflyer@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 3:34:31 PM
To: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io>
Subject: [mbarc] IRLP Node 3276 Audio

Hello all, I have IRLP node 3257 in Sierra Vista, AZ. Just getting it up and running. Today around noon I connected to your node 3276, to call a buddy in BC, VA7TQB. He could hear me fine, but I received no audio from him. Just wanted to check if there is an issue with the 3276 node. The connect and disconnect audio from your node came through just fine. I have had several other connections to other nodes, and no issues at all.

VY 73,
Wes AE6ZM
IRLP 3257

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.