Re: Dues Time - Online payment option.

Brian Lawler KN0N

Dan- It should be spelled out.  I am not familiar with "in house" transfers, so I hope that works.

EVERYONE-  I should have requested that you please go ahead and fill out the membership form and send a scan (or crisp, clear photo) of it to me at knØn AT comcast.net  (make sure it's a ZERO, not an "oh".  If you are renewing DG member, I don't need it unless your info has changed.  It is VERY important that we get these for new members. The forms are at https://mbarc.groups.io/g/main/wiki/28514

T H A N K   Y O U  !

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 12:02 AM Dan Patrick <dan.patrick507@...> wrote:
Brian
I bank with ICU, I’d like to pay from within the credit union. Is the clubs account listed as mbarc, or spelled out?
Ki7pma
Dan

On Jan 13, 2022, at 3:31 PM, Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 3:06 PM Richard Hanset <rhanset@...> wrote:

Brian,

Please send me an address where I can send a check for my 2022 dues.

73,

Rich Hanset

rhanset@...

5330 Bel West Dr.