Re: Dues Time - Online payment option.

Brian Lawler KN0N

Thanks Jeff!  Bruce- the MBARC $25 dues cover all household licensed members.

73- Brian

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 1:42 PM Jeff Chowning via groups.io <jeffchowning=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sent fun’s for both groups today.  Industrial credit union (Linda Chowning).
Payment for  Jeff Chowning KJ7VWR.  73

On Jan 13, 2022, at 11:58 AM, Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...> wrote:

Happy New Year all.  It is dues renewal time.  Our credit union has added the ability to receive payments via Zelle.  You can send your payment to Dues@...  Main club is $25 and Digital Group is $10.  If I get a payment of $35 I will split the payment into the proper accounts.  PLEASE be sure to put your callsign in the "Notes or Info" field for the Zelle payment so we credit you properly.

73 and thank you!

Brian KNØN - DG Treasurer

--
Brian Lawler (KNØN)  PGP key.