From: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 7:58 PM
To: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io>
Subject: [mbarc] Dues Time - Online payment option.

Happy New Year all.  It is dues renewal time.  Our credit union has added the ability to receive payments via Zelle.  You can send your payment to Dues@...  Main club is $25 and Digital Group is $10.  If I get a payment of $35 I will split the payment into the proper accounts.  PLEASE be sure to put your callsign in the "Notes or Info" field for the Zelle payment so we credit you properly.

73 and thank you!

Brian KNØN - DG Treasurer

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.