Re: #training #training

Jonathan Pollard

I have a simplex IRLP node in the South Hill neighborhood (stn7547). It’s connected to a 2-meter Alinco radio on low power with only local coverage, but he is welcome to use it from Boulevard Park.

Jon Pollard
KL0TN

On Jan 2, 2022, at 5:09 PM, Michael Powell via groups.io <mpowell_utmba@...> wrote:

Thanks Chris his call sign is KK7CUB.

On Sunday, January 2, 2022, 04:49:25 PM PST, Chris Doutre <c@...> wrote:

Michael,

Also, it might be helpful if he were to go outside the house and get into the clear a bit. Handheld radio signals are notoriously poor at penetrating walls, sometimes even windows can block the signal. Best of luck. 73.

Chris Doutre KC9AD

PS: What is his call sign?