Re: Monitors

David N7NTN

That's fine, I'll post a last call before I give them away.

On 7/16/22 18:35, Art - KC7SDA wrote:

I might be interested. Let me know before you want to take them to value village, I have a few project ideas that need 'throw away' monitors for =)

On 7/16/2022 1:12 PM, David N7NTN wrote:
I have 3 monitors I'm giving away if anyone's interested. If not I'll donate them to Value Village.
They work fine but they don't have HDMI outlets, DVI only.
Two are 20"diagonal with slightly different dimensions: 10" x 17.5"  & 10.75" x 17"
The 3rd one is small: ~15" diagonal  9" x 12"
Send me an email if you want one. Otherwise I'll give them away first part of next week.
David N7NTN

--
David N7NTN

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.