Re: Monitors

Gayland Gump KG7GCF

Ash, you might want to take David up on one of these monitors even if it isn't 12v.  As Steve said an inexpensive adapter would at least give you a monitor that you could use when you are using the your pi at home.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 3:05 PM Ash Eastham <kj7bxi@...> wrote:
Does anyone have any 12 volt 16" monitors laying around?

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022, 1:12 PM David N7NTN <n7ntn@...> wrote:
I have 3 monitors I'm giving away if anyone's interested. If not I'll donate them to Value Village.
They work fine but they don't have HDMI outlets, DVI only.
Two are 20"diagonal with slightly different dimensions: 10" x 17.5"  & 10.75" x 17"
The 3rd one is small: ~15" diagonal  9" x 12"
Send me an email if you want one. Otherwise I'll give them away first part of next week.
David N7NTN

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.