Re: Monitors

Steve Stroh N8GNJ

FYI HDMI is a superset of DVI. Thus it only requires a simple cheap adapter dongle or a DVI to HDMI cable to get monitors with a DVI input to work with an HDMI-only device (like a Raspberry Pi).

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 13:12 David N7NTN <n7ntn@...> wrote:
I have 3 monitors I'm giving away if anyone's interested. If not I'll donate them to Value Village.
They work fine but they don't have HDMI outlets, DVI only.
Two are 20"diagonal with slightly different dimensions: 10" x 17.5"  & 10.75" x 17"
The 3rd one is small: ~15" diagonal  9" x 12"
Send me an email if you want one. Otherwise I'll give them away first part of next week.
David N7NTN

--
Steve Stroh N8GNJ (he / him / his)
Editor