Subject: Radio Gear
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022 17:00:37 -0700
From: Jonathan Huffman <jhuffman@...>
To: president@...

Hello,

I have some radio gear that belonged to my Dad who passed away last fall.  I wonder if there is anyone who would be interested, but I’m not a ham guy so not sure who to contact. If you have any suggestions that would be great.  Thanks!

Jonathan Huffman 360-815-5086

image0.jpeg

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

Jonathan Huffman