Subject: PNW DX Convention.
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 12:55:01 -0700
From: teammel@...
To: teammel@...

The Pacific Northwest DX Convention is coming August 5-7, 2022 to Spokane Washington. This is the largest DX and Contesting Convention in the Northwest and this year it is sponsored by the Spokane DX Association. The conference includes great speakers and opportunity to renew and make new friends who share your love of DXing and contesting. The convention is built around three themes: DXing, Contesting and Technology.

It looks like we are going to have a great crowd. You need to register by the end of June to sign up for the Saturday Banquet and Sunday Brunch.

Attached is the convention flier. We would appreciate if you could send it out to your club user group.

Thank you,

Mel

N7GCO

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.