From: "main@mbarc.groups.io" <main@mbarc.groups.io> on behalf of Ed AE7QD <ed@...>
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 6:30 PM
To: "main@mbarc.groups.io" <main@mbarc.groups.io>
Subject: [mbarc] (Invitation) MBARC June Zoom Meeting

     Hi all,

   Here's my version of the invitation.  The club web site calendar reminder of the meeting will be out soon also.

   It's the second week of the month.  This is inviting you to the MBARC June 14, 2022 07:00 PM General meeting on Zoom.   (see below)   This is usually our yearly meeting for elections and we will continue.

   So, continuing with Zoom.  We have the usual reports.  And we will up-date you on other ACS groups in the county.

  We have elections and we're getting closer to "Field Day!".  We had one meeting about Field Day a few weeks ago, and then it was discussed at the WECG meeting Thursday.  We should have a idea of what's needed for volunteers at this meeting, with a list of things to bring, or a task list.

   Elections!  We are going to need a new treasurer at least.  And maybe we can make this a short turnover for the year.  Of course if someone wants my job as president, it's available.  So, if you feel like you'd like to get involved, this is a good opportunity.

   We may also want to ask for volunteers to help bring down some repeater equipment off of Lyman Hill, when the weather dictates.

   We can also go around the Zoom and see if anybody has something they feel needs to be addressed.

   There was still some repeater work to do.  Mainly, Constitution UHF.

   Nothing really new with the web site, but it is filling up.

   I hope to try to answer more help questions from new hams, and anyone else.

   Testing.  And we still need someone to be the lead organizer.

   The usual "For Sale" virtual table.  Get anything you have, ready to show.  I usually start this early in the meeting so there's time to think.  We plan to have a Field Day "Fore Sale" table, so get your stuff together.

   I'll also ask if anyone has something they need.

   Again, I think most of the meeting will be a chance to see everybody again, and get caught up on any news.

   Here is the invitation to the meeting,  I hope to see you there.  It's the same ID and Passcode again.  The ID and Passcode will be a permanent one (I think).  So, save this for next time also.  It will be recorded, and I'll send a link for downloading it later.

   You will be on mute when you first join the meeting.  In the bottom left corner of the Zoom window is the on/off buttons for the microphone and video.  Click the video on, and the mic. when you are ready to say something.

Ed Bishop AE7QD is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MBARC General Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting on the second Tuesday
          June 14, 2022 07:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89554002732?pwd=L05vK3ZmTk5oemhXc0xad2tCbjZrQT09

Meeting ID: 895 5400 2732
Passcode: k7skw
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,89554002732#,,,,*575333# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,89554002732#,,,,*575333# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)