Re: Kenwood TDH-D72A and accessories for sale

Dan Patrick

I’ll take it it’s still available.
Ki7pma
Dan

On Jun 7, 2022, at 4:07 PM, Rob Sipes KG7GTC <robsipes@...> wrote:

Hi again,

I can't spell quickly with fat fingers on the phone. I meant to say I'm interested if it's still available and can be used with the Nexus.

Thanks! 73

Rob, KG7GTC

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022, 4:01 PM

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022, 4:01 PM Rob Sipes KG7GTC via groups.io <robsipes=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Steve,

Can this radio be used directly with the Nexus via data cable? If so, I'm intetested

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022, 3:36 PM Steve AG7GN <steve.magnuson@...> wrote:

I'm selling the following Kenwood HT and related gear:

All lightly used, in great condition and in original packaging.

$275 takes it all. Available for pickup in Bellingham.

BONUS: I will throw in an Anytone 868 HT (minus the battery - any 868 or 878 battery will work) that has low TX voice audio level for free.

Steve AG7GN

steve.magnuson AT gmail DOT com

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.