Re: Looking for Michael

Jeff Chowning

What’s you address? Maybe a ph #!

On Feb 6, 2022, at 2:04 PM, Irving Davis <urvman@...> wrote:

All,
I have ham equipment to give away. Astron power supply, 220m 25 watt linear, cable,11 meter ssb radio and more. All free!
I'm in south Everett.
First come takes all.
73
Irv
KC6ZPO

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android

From: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 5, 2022 2:55:45 PM
To: main@mbarc.groups.io <main@mbarc.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [mbarc] Looking for Michael

Thank you!  KK7CUB was the missing piece :)  KI7KUS- I did show you paid in August '21  (it takes me a while to make the deposits).

73- Brian

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 2:32 PM Michael Powell via groups.io <mpowell_utmba=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
This is Michael Powell paying on behalf of Alex Powell KK7CUB

On Saturday, February 5, 2022, 2:02 PM, Michael Soderlund <msodsquad@...> wrote:

Brian,,,,,,, I believe I paid dues, regular & digital, last July.  Didn't know you are on a December rotation. Sorry 'bout that.

Michael Soderlund
PO Box 2269
Maple Falls, Wa, 98266
360-599-1631

KI7KUS

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 1:29 PM Brian Lawler KN0N <BHLawler@...> wrote:

I discovered that the only information accompanying a Zelle payment for dues at our bank is the name on the account of origin.  This makes it imperative that you send an email with your name and callsign to the treasurer of the group.  So far we have tracked everyone down but Michael Powell.  Thank you!

ALSO- Apparently the member directory defaults to private.  I just discovered this myself.  In order to allow other members to see your contact info, you need to go to:

Subscription / Group Profile / Edit Group Profile  and then change the profile privacy dropdown to "other members of your group".

Main group treasurer is Don  (don.boyer AT comcast,net)
Digital Group treasurer is Brian (bhlawler AT gmail.com)

THANKS!
--
Brian Lawler (KNØN)  PGP key.

--