Re: Dues Time - Online payment option.

Gayland Gump KG7GCF

See the attached document for what I am seeing.  Probably should just do a video screen capture but I don't know how at present and I already did this.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 12:02 AM Rob Sipes KG7GTC <robsipes@...> wrote:
Hi Gayland,

I don't know if anyone got back to you on this or not. But if not, you have to be logged-in on groups.io (and a member of the group) to view any of the files in the files section. I tried it on Firefox on Fedora (Workstation, MATE, and Cinnamon) , and I was able to access the forms without issue.

Once logged in, the direct links to the forms are as follows:

If you or anyone else still has issues accessing the application files, please let us know.

Thanks,

Rob, KG7GTC

Join main@mbarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.